Tuesday, October 05, 2010

UPDATE

I've received enough feedback from visitors to take the next step in cleaning up my site. If you haven't yet e-mailed with a site warning (or lack thereof), no need to now. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your cooperation!

Interestingly, most of the reports I've received report no problems, no malware. Only Norton SafeWeb shows any problems; so I've opened an account with them and asked for a re-evaluation of the site. It'll probably be awhile before they get back with me with a report.

(I wonder, do you have to be a user of Norton Antivirus to get the report some of my readers are getting? Because I'm not getting any warnings at all. When my site was first hacked several months ago, Google warned everyone who visited that there was malware. But Google now says they don't find any.)

Anyway, I'll keep you posted, and if you're not getting any warnings of viruses or malware, I'm assuming my site is safe to use.
Powered By Blogger