Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cosplay Calendars for July

I actually finished and posted them last night, but only got around to publicizing them today.

Also: my buddy Joel in LA just got an iPhone... which makes me realize that he can't view the deviantART posts I've been making here because the previews require Flash (which isn't supported on iPhone) for display. So for him, and for everyone who might be looking at this site on a mobile device, I'm going back to good ol' HTML to post new art at my deviantART site.

Anyway, here are the Tetsuko Cosplay Calendars for July 2011: two different designs, each available in two sizes (1920 x 1080 "widescreen" 16:9 and 1600 x 1200 "standard" 4:3) Tetsuko dresses as the two "patriotic heroines" from the Tick TV shows.

As "American Maid" from the animated The Tick series:


TCC July 2011-A 16:9

by *dcmatthews on deviantART


TCC July 2011-A 4:3

by *dcmatthews on deviantART

As "Captain Liberty" from the live-action The Tick series:


TCC July 2011-B 16:9

by *dcmatthews on deviantART


TCC July 2011-B 4:3

by *dcmatthews on deviantART
Powered By Blogger