Thursday, September 01, 2011

Tetsuko Cosplay Calendars for September!

It almost slipped my mind to post these, but if I hurry I can get this posted before the first day of September is over...
September inadvertently turned into "Disney heroines" month, with Tet-chan dressing as two of the more obscure females in the Disney canon.
(My apologies to those viewing this site from an iPhone or iPad. Due to changes in it's "share" functions, deviantART no longer provides the "LiveJournal" method for embedding its thumbnails in HTML, forcing me to go back to Flash-powered embeds.)

TCC September 2011-A 16:9 by *dcmatthews on deviantART
(non-Flash link)

TCC September 2011-A 4:3 by *dcmatthews on deviantART
(non-Flash link)

TCC September 2011-B 16:9 by *dcmatthews on deviantART
(non-Flash link)

TCC September 2011 - B 4:3 by *dcmatthews on deviantART
(non-Flash link)
Powered By Blogger